Just arrived in Austria now, what a long roadtrip fulled with mountain views and McDonalds pitstops. But I am so happy to be here, can’t wait to get out in the snow/sun tomorow.
When I was packing all my stuff for my holiday here, and trying to take only the necessary, even in my handbag, I found out that my “necessary essentials” are very unisex, and I have a very un-girly, all black/white purse contents.
Here are my essentials, that I can’t live without and ALWAYS have to have in my bag:
From top left to right:
- Carry-all leather clutch – American Apparel
- Mini bottle of Daisy perfume – Marc Jacobs
- My “Lucky scorpion” – little store Soho, New York
- Black, leather gloves – Primark
- Oyster card to travel London
- All white business card holder – Muji
- Sunglasses – Ray-Ban
- Silver USB pendrive
- Orange lipstick – MAC
- Iphone 4 – Apple
- Analogue camera
- Sheer purse – KG by Kurt Geiger
What’s always in your bag?