I was very honored when I found out that I got nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by fellow, based in Minneapolis, blogger Megan Gergen Ebert from Style Meganzine. Megan has a very inspiring blog about fashion and lifestyle that I check regularly to feed my creative hunger. Thanks Megan!
The Liebster Awards are a great way to showcase good fellow blogs with less than 200 followers and I am very honored to have received one.
This is how it works:
- Thank your Liebster blog award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs (under 200 followers).
- Let let know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their blog.
These are my 5 Liebster Blog Award recipients:
- Portillon: Beautiful, Sweden based photographic blog
- Refreshbug: Perfect for my daily dose of inspiration from DIY projects to fashion finds.
- Fetesvosyeux: Laura is a fellow Belgian blogger with a good, honest Belgian sense of style, just how I like it.
- YourLifestyleGuide: One of my favorite lifestyle blog is this one by the Dutch Jolien, very relaxing to flick through and get some nice travel tips from different cities.
- Uberfett :Uberfett is the online fashion diary from Sam, a Dutch girl living in Denmark with a beautiful, clean and powerful style